Your Real Estate Professional
Here you will find useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more effectively in the Shenandoah Valley. Whether its in Clarke, Frederick, Warren, Jefferson, or Berkeley County, we've got you covered. From information on the local community, to advice about finding a mortgage, or preparing your home to sell, it's all available here.
In an area that offers an amazing lifestyle, there is a real estate professional to match. Make the most of your real estate opportunities today by contacting me.
Contact Eric Kronenwetter at (540) 533-3627 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Buying a Home!
Buying a home can be the most exciting time of one’s life. Allow my home buying guide to make this complex and sometimes stressful process easier for you!
- Click SEARCH to find the home you have been looking for!
- Have questions like…How is the market? Is it a good time to buy? Click FREE REPORT to sign up for a monthly email report that shows the real estate activity in your neighborhood and answers your questions.
- Click BARGAINS to see price-reduced homes!
Selling a Home!
Selling a home is a multifaceted process that often involves several steps to ensure that you get the most value. Let me guide you through this process step-by-step by helping you prepare, repair, price, market, negotiate, and sell!
- Have questions like…What’s my home worth? Who is selling in my neighborhood? For how much? Click FREE REPORT to sign up for a weekly email that shows the real estate activity in your neighborhood and answers your questions.
- Curious what your home is worth? Click HOME EVALUATION
- Need foreclosure or short sale advice? Click FREE CONSULTATION
Helping people sell their homes and move is an extremely gratifying experience and I will be with you from our initial meeting to the closing and beyond. My business relies on your happiness and success.